Meeting Announcement

Meeting No: "17"

Date: 8 January 2009 (Thursday)

Theme: "-"

Word of the Day: "TEST"

Meaning: "Test".

Example: "Test".

Calendar

Photo Gallery

Jun 30, 2008

Message from Mr. Lakhmichand, M.A., ATMB,CL

It has been a GREAT Term, 2007-2008

Dear Area W1 Club Officers, Club Members, Fellow Toastmasters & Friends...

On the Eve of yet another great incoming term (2008-2009), allow me to express my sincere thanks, for all the assistance you ALL gave, in making our clubs EXCELLENT Clubs, our AREA as the President's Distinguished Area -

DON'T FORGET! WE WERE THE FIRST IN DIV W! & SECOND IN THE DISTRICT!

It doesn't matter if we were not splashed in headlines! We ALL KNOW what we ACHIEVED, and ONLY WE know what we did to achieve.

The good book says we achieve ONLY what we deserve. If you did not achieve your goals(s), it is because it wasn't the time. There is always another day. So, DON'T STOP TRYING!

I THANK YOU ALL for making my work EASY, and giving me the opportunity to learn side by side! For giving me the opportunity to serve again our clubs and our Toastmasters.

Please give greater support to Satchit, our AG for 2008-2009. We elected him, and we will ensure our support to make OUR AREA a TOP AREA, again!

My sincere thanks to Div Gov, Azmi Shahrin, DTM, for always being there to support us. It has been a wonderful 12 months' exciting experience, learning new things, conquering new heights, and rediscovering ourselves!

The Div W Council has been a great supporter...

I hope in the coming term W1 clubs will have greater co-operation & understanding, & help each other to be successful clubs.

If you ever need any assistance, anytime, don't hesitate - I am just an email or an sms away!

If you wish to get some of the resources, that I often circulate, please ensure you are a member of the AsianToastmasters Yahoo group. If you are not a member, please send me an email to request for membership.

Once again, it has been wonderful knowing you all, and my Sincere THANKS to each and everyone.

Regards

Lucky
(Lakhmichand)
AG W1 (2007-2008)

0 comments: